The Hilsa and monsoon in Eastern part of the country is inseparable . This is the story of a newly wed couple connected by common thread of love and food, experiencing their first monsoon and Hilsa and also how Doi Ilish or Hilsa in Yogurt and mustard sauce got passed on to the daughter in law from Mother in Law
Pikturenama is a blog about our travel and food escapades along with stories to share through photography.
- How to Choose the Perfect Forged Knife for Your Culinary Needs
- Getting the Singapore Arrival Card for Indian Citizens Explained by Natvisa
- Exploring the Delectable World of Mooncakes: Unveiling the Best Flavors and Brands
- What to Consider When Using Luxury Rental Cars in Atlanta
- Taler Bora | Janmashtami Must-haves