If there is Victoria Memorial, if there is phuchka, if there is Rosogolla, if there is Rabindranath Tagore – then there is Kosha Mangsho also. For every reason and for all seasons this an universally loved dish. The intelligentsia of Kolkata have an unending debate of whether there should be Potatos in Kosha Mangsho or where do you get the best Kosha Mangsho ? I tried to figure out if there is one last dish whih I would like to have before I die why I will have Kosha Mangsho
Pikturenama is a blog about our travel and food escapades along with stories to share through photography.
- How to Choose the Perfect Forged Knife for Your Culinary Needs
- Getting the Singapore Arrival Card for Indian Citizens Explained by Natvisa
- Exploring the Delectable World of Mooncakes: Unveiling the Best Flavors and Brands
- What to Consider When Using Luxury Rental Cars in Atlanta
- Taler Bora | Janmashtami Must-haves