At 1100 metres height on Ananda hills The World Peace Pagoda in Pokhara Nepal overlooks the Annapurna Mountain range which reflects off Lake Phewa Tal below. It is thus one of the more serene peace pagodas in the world. On a cloudy day we climbed about 200 steps with a 2 year old only to get disheartened and getting our rewards later .
Pikturenama is a blog about our travel and food escapades along with stories to share through photography.
- Getting the Singapore Arrival Card for Indian Citizens Explained by Natvisa
- Exploring the Delectable World of Mooncakes: Unveiling the Best Flavors and Brands
- What to Consider When Using Luxury Rental Cars in Atlanta
- Taler Bora | Janmashtami Must-haves
- Traveling to India? Famous Things You Should Know About