This is one of the easiest fish recipes ever and the best part is, it is poached and hence, healthy. I have used pomfret in the recipe; however, one can always use any white fish fillet for making it. The recipe is inspired from Donna Hay’s lime and coconut poached fish. I have tweaked it to my taste as well as the ingredients easily available to me. – Madhushree
Pikturenama is a blog about our travel and food escapades along with stories to share through photography.
- How to Choose the Perfect Forged Knife for Your Culinary Needs
- Getting the Singapore Arrival Card for Indian Citizens Explained by Natvisa
- Exploring the Delectable World of Mooncakes: Unveiling the Best Flavors and Brands
- What to Consider When Using Luxury Rental Cars in Atlanta
- Taler Bora | Janmashtami Must-haves