This is a winter tale or rather waiting for winter. A post which I had written couple of months back in anticipation that winter will come in soon, however it delayed. Those few days of winter in Kolkata brings a sparkle to Madhushree’s eyes and Tugga our son and her assistant jumps into action . We start with mince pies and many more to come . We also do a review of the new OTG by Borosil – Prima 19 L
Pikturenama is a blog about our travel and food escapades along with stories to share through photography.
- How to Choose the Perfect Forged Knife for Your Culinary Needs
- Getting the Singapore Arrival Card for Indian Citizens Explained by Natvisa
- Exploring the Delectable World of Mooncakes: Unveiling the Best Flavors and Brands
- What to Consider When Using Luxury Rental Cars in Atlanta
- Taler Bora | Janmashtami Must-haves