Mixed vegetable soup for all seasons
A very healthy soup recipe made in the wonderchef automatic soup maker. The basic ingredients are mixed vegetables and some potatoes for texture. There is no use of dairy product in this recipe. Creaminess is given with coconut milk and the flavour from curry powder.
Recipe Author: Madhushree
- 250 gms mixed vegetables I have used a mix of carrots, beans, green peas and cauliflower
- 120 gms potatoes
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp curry powder alternately, you can use maggi masala
- salt and pepper as required
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onion for garnish
- 2 tbsp coconut cream for garnish
Chop all the vegetables into small cubes.
Put all the ingredients, except for the ones for garnish into the soup maker.
Fill it up with water upto the minimum mark.
Stir it all around and close the lid.
Plug in the soup maker and bring the mode to 'pureed soup'indicator. Switch it on.
In 20 minutes your soup is ready. Wait for a couple of minutes before opening the lid. Keep your face away from the lid while opening.
Pour out the soup in bowls or mugs and garnish with chopped spring onions, pepper and some coconut cream. Serve with some croutons or bread sticks.